my company will only collect and use your personal information for the purposes described in this statement. The personal information we may collect includes:
(1) The content and information provided when you send an inquiry for products or services to my company through the website.
(2) Personal contact information. When you contact us to provide us with comments, suggestions or inquiries, you may leave your contact information, including your name, company name, position, email, telephone, etc.
(3) Interactive record information. Such information will be submitted by you directly to us when you communicate with us. For example, the information requests you provide to us, including your communication records online or by phone, email, participating in online and offline activities, etc.
(4) Third-party source information and public information. Where permitted by law, we also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third parties or publicly available sources, such as commercial data or customs data that we purchase from other companies.
(1) Customer information management. my company will enter the information of customers who are interested in our products and services into our customer management system. We will collect the personal information you provide to us, including the name, country, company, email, contact number, social media accounts, etc. you enter.
(2) Recommend relevant content, products or services for you. my company sends you information about products and services that may be of interest to you; market surveys or satisfaction surveys; or provide you with personalized content and services when you visit online platforms such as websites and APPs.
(1) To carry out business cooperation with you, you need to provide your personal information to suppliers or third-party service providers.
(2) Some of your personal data may be shared with partners in order to provide you with better customer service. For example, if we entrust our partners to handle hotlines, send emails, provide technical support, etc. on our behalf, we will require our partners to only use your personal information to provide services to you on our behalf;
(3) my company may also disclose your personal information to relevant law enforcement agencies or other government agencies when required by applicable laws or in response to legal procedures.
(4) my company will also disclose your data when there is a reasonable need, such as when it is necessary to perform a contract and the disclosure is appropriate.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law or permitted by law. Because of different scenarios and different products and services, the storage period of data may be different.
To ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties outside my company and its partners (hereinafter referred to as "third parties"). We have no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties.
If you have any privacy complaints or questions to contact our Data Protection Officer, please click here. Generally, we will reply within fifteen working days. If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially if our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as the Internet, public security or industry and commerce.